Topics of discussion
- How much does a baby cost?
- Living on a reduced income
- Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)*
- Birth Certificates and Social Insurance Numbers
- Canadian Child Benefits
- Maternity and Parental Benefits (Employment Insurance)
- Life Insurance and Health Plans
- Retirement Savings Plans (RSP's)
- Wills, Power of Attorney, Personal Directives
Are you planning for your loved ones through RSP’s or insurance?
To learn more please visit budgetingforlife.ca.
*Sold by Prospectus only.
Very informative. Thank you for your time and information.
- John B
About The Presenters
For the past sixteen years, Gordon and Laurie Branden have been offering the Budgeting for Baby class free of charge. They are both licensed sales representatives of Registered Education Savings Plans. Additionally, Gordon is a licensed Security Advisor specializing in Life Insurance, Retirement Savings and Living Benefits (including disability, critical illness and health plans). Together the presenters have been providing resource information on a variety of topics relating to budgeting for growing families. They are proud parents of three adult children and are excited to share the evening with you.